Saturday, August 26, 2017

Problem with the battery Tudor Marine Dual TR350, the Starlet wouldn't start after a motorstop..

First time I get stranded in the middle of the traffic! Never thought that could happen with a Starlet!..

 I was communting to work and got a motor stop at a traffic light and this was during rush hour traffic... When I turn the ignition key the car was dead and made strange noises. Cars everywhere and I couldnt even get the warning lights flashing.. Thank god that the car doesnt weigh much, I could push it a side the road somewhat. After a while there was a hero that stopped and offered me some help pushing the car to a parking place.

Guess this Tudor marine Dual battery that I replaced less than 2 years ago couldnt take the vibration in a car or something. I wrote about it here. The battery was fine when starting it when I left the home..

This is a video explaning the strange problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment