Thursday, June 16, 2016

New battery in place in the Starlet

Solution to the new battery issue.. Use what I have.. Thats the simplest thing to do, right?

I actually didnt think it would fit. The battery was much longer in length and also higher than the previous one. BUT IT DID FIT! Yeaj! :-)

Proof is in the pictures.

This 80 Ah car battery from Tudor looks a bit big in the Starlet but hey, it works.
This 80 Ah car battery from Tudor looks a bit big in the Starlet but hey, it works.
Didnt think I would be able to close the bonnet but it worked.


I didnt use the plastic tray, and instead put the battery right at the "battery frame".
To big battery for the generator? Perhaps the generator will go very heavy if I empty the battery, but I will try not to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment