Sunday, June 12, 2016

Time to replace the oil in the Engine

Its time! Changing engine oil and oil filter on the Starlet.

Felt like it was time to give the beloved Starlet some service.

I did consider lots of alteernatives for the choice of oil but ended up chosing Biltema Fully Synthetic 5W-40. I´ve used it on some of my earlier cars and have been pleased with it. Specification is API SN which tells me that the oil should be of fine quality.
Here is the oilplug on the Starlet EP91
Here is the oilplug on the Starlet EP91

To get better access under the car I drove the car up on this truck frame.
No problem climbing under the car now. :-) 


 I also made a movie, though it might be of interest for you. I will show it in the next post. Have to do some editing first.

No comments:

Post a Comment