Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Charging the car battery with a Ctek

The battery in my car is going bad slowly. I use a CTEK charger to amp up the power in the battery from time to time..
The Biltema lead battery is going sour on me. When the car not have on the road for a couple of days, the start engine is slow in the beginning.

I use this CTEK Charger M100 and are happy with it.

The battery size is Biltema 44 A. LxBxH = 207,5x175x200 mm  and there seem to room for a bigger battery, I don't know what the original one is for a Toyota Starlet. Anyone know?

This M100 charger has an output of 7A so it charges a battery in a say 5-6 hours depending on how low the charge of the battery is. Its for lead batteries.

The charger adapts and has different kind of "steps". Here the battery is ready. Green light.

A nice feature of the CTEK is that you can change contacts if you want. Different sort can be bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment