Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cambelt for the Starlet, old vs new

Last week I ordered a new Cambelt for the Starlet. I decided to go for the Gates Powergrip. I´ve google some on it and not found any negative and Gates is very common. The belt looks good

This is the original Toyota Starlet 4E-FE cam belt.
This is the original Toyota Starlet 4E-FE cam belt. It didn´t look old, it felt pretty fresh. I guess it would have lasted a bit longer. However 18 years old, it was time to replace!

This is the new Gates Powergrip, that I bought from skruvat.se, cost med 280 SEK plus shipping 29 SEK. about 36 USD.
This is the new Gates Powergrip belt, that I bought from skruvat.se, cost med 280 SEK plus shipping 29 SEK. about 36 USD.

The model is 5358XS for the 4E-FE, Toyota Corolla, Starlet 1,3, Corsa, Tercel 1.3, Cynos 1.3
The Gates model is 5358XS for the 4E-FE, Toyota Corolla, Starlet 1,3, Corsa, Tercel 1.3, Cynos 1.3

.

No comments:

Post a Comment